Travel blog in London

jeudi 15 mai 2014

After the buckingam Palace, I went in an hotel but it can't take my money (euro) so I searched an found the "Hotal who can take euros" (it's the name) and sleep...
Publié par Brenn à 10:20
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur FacebookPartager sur Pinterest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil
Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Qui êtes-vous ?

Brenn
Afficher mon profil complet

Archives du blog

  • ▼  2014 (9)
    • ▼  mai (9)
      • I return in my house in bus (Yes, the bus was on...
      • I seen a friend at this monument : he was escaladi...
      • The afternoon, I visited the monument of the Great...
      • Hello fans of Harry Potter I visited THE KING'S CR...
      • After the buckingam Palace, I went in an hotel but...
      • After a great visit in the Palace... I wonder me h...
      • Sorry, I forgotten to say you how I entered... I ...
      • Hello world. For my first day in London, I did a c...
      • Hi everybody I'm here to speak of my travel in Lon...
Thème Awesome Inc.. Fourni par Blogger.